The Panhellenic Association (CPH) is the governing council for the National Panhellenic Conference (NPC) sororities and associate member sororities on campus. The Panhellenic Association exists to develop and maintain fraternity life and interfraternal relations between the sororities on campus and the greater Arizona State University community. The PHA through their all-sorority programming efforts, promote superior scholarship, leadership development and dissemination of information important to women in the sorority community. The PHA is the coordinating body for sorority formal recruitment.
For more information explore the Greek Life Guidebook
|Vice President of Internal Affairs||McKennaemail@example.com|
|Vice President of Judicial Affairs||Annabellefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Vice President of Recruitment||Piperemail@example.com|
|Vice President of Risk Management||Soniafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Vice President of Member Development||Sarahemail@example.com|
|Vice President of Campus Affairs||Alexisfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Vice President of Marketing||Rheaemail@example.com|
Programming & Events
The Panhellenic Association offers the sorority and ASU communities programming and resources in a variety of areas.
- Panhellenic Scholarships- The Panhellenic Association recognizes the value all members bring to enhance the sorority experience. It is our goal to reduce the barriers of entry and to highlight the accomplishments of women in our community. The Panhellenic Associations funds recruitment registration, new member, active member, and leadership development scholarships for its members and potential members. For more information regarding schlorship opportunities provided by the Panhellenic Asssociation please contact McKenna, VP Internal Affairs.
- Women’s Leadership Dinners - Panhellenic hosts a women’s leadership dinner for chapter presidents, women’s organizations at ASU, and female leaders in the faculty and staff community to network, share experiences and discuss how to be better leaders in the ASU community.
- PowHER Women's Empowerment Series - aims to empower women in areas that affect so many of us in today's society. From leadership development to networking and work/life balance, it is the goal of this series to encompass a wide variety of topics that are influential in every college woman’s life both as a student at Arizona State University and beyond. PowHER was recognized with a 2016 Pitchfork Award for "Best Educational Program".
- Sexual Violence Prevention Education - Panhellenic partners with ASU Sexual Violence Prevention (SVP) and Educational Outreach & Student Services to provide educational programs and resources to members and the community regarding sexual assault on campus. Since the Fall 2017 semester, over 400 women completed the Sorority Leadership Program, developed and lead by Panhellenic sorority members. Sorority members completed a 6 week in-person sexual violence prevention series, discussing topics related to healthy sexualities, consent, cultures of violence and supporting & reporting services for survivors of sexual misconduct.
- New Member Experience - Panhellenic directs a program called Junior Panhellenic for new members in the community. Here, individuals of each sorority will have the opportunity to engage in member development experiences like sisterhood, service and personal development, all while building relationships with women in other chapters. Signature events hosted by Junior Panhellenic include service with “Keep Tempe Beautiful” and Pans-Giving during the month of November.
How to Join
For information about Panhellenic Sorority Recruitment, please visit the How to Join page