Order of Omega
Order of Omega is a leadership honor society for members of fraternities and sororities. Order of Omega recognizes juniors and seniors who have exemplified high standards in the areas of leadership, scholarship, and involvement within their organization, fraternity and sorority life, and surrounding community. Members are selected from the top 3% of fraternity and sorority students at Arizona State. The qualifications for membership in Order of Omega shall be character, scholarship, service and leadership.
Order of Omega exists to:
- Recognize those fraternity men and women who have attained a high standard of leadership in interfraternity activities, to ENCOURAGE them to continue along this line, and to INSPIRE others to strive for similar conspicuous attainment;
- Unite outstanding fraternity men and women to create an organization which will help to mold the sentiment of the institution on questions of local and intercollegiate fraternity affairs;
- Bring together members of the faculty, alumni, and student members of the institution’s fraternities and sororities on a basis of mutual interest, understanding and helpfulness;
- Help create an atmosphere where ideas and issues can be discussed openly across Greek lines and to help work out solutions.
- Active member and in good standing with a Greek letter organization
- Possess an overall grade point average of 3.0 or higher
- Earned at least 60 hours of coursework (Junior standing)
- Express character, scholarship, intelligence and service in inter-Greek affairs
- Agree to pay one-time fee of $100 prior to induction ceremony
For questions about Order of Omega, contact Mary Flora, Fraternity & Sorority Life, Coordinator