Sign In / Sign Out
Navigation for Entire University
- ASU Home
- My ASU
- Colleges and Schools
- Map and Locations
The new Greek Leadership Village is a student-led project that will provide the ASU fraternity and sorority community with meeting spaces, council offices, retail space and housing facilities to support their leadership, growth and development for years to come. Constructed in direct response to student demand and feedback, the village will open in August 2018. If you’d like to learn about the history of the project you can find additional information here.
Twenty-seven fraternities and sororities will call the Greek Leadership Village home and have the opportunity to live in a dynamic community developed by and for students. Additionally, the Greek Leadership Community Center will serve as the hub for the entire fraternity and sorority community and governing councils.
National Pan-Hellenic Council (NPHC), Multicultural Greek Council (MGC), National Association of Latino Fraternal Organizations (NALFO), Panhellenic Council (PHA), and Interfraternity Council (IFC) will have their own office suites for council business, activities, and chapter use.
While each fraternity and sorority has their own living requirements, to reside in a chapter facility, you must at least meet the following criteria:
• You must be an active member of the fraternity/sorority; and,
• You must have sophomore standing.
Greek Leadership Village Residential information:
• Double rate: $7,900 Academic Year per resident; Single rate: $8,300 Academic Year per resident
• No meal plan required; Voluntary options are available through ARAMARK
• Furniture includes: built-in closet, twin bed (36x76), desk, chair and dresser per student
• Country club style bathrooms on each residence floor with personal lockers
• Wi-Fi and high-speed internet
• Laundry facilities on each residence floor
• 24-hour, on-call emergency maintenance
• Modified rooms for students with disabilities
• Secure key card access
• Access to kitchen and individual secured lockers for personal items
• Access to recreational facilities