For a campus-based organization to be fully operational at Arizona State University, the club must gather at least 3 campus immersion students enrolled in at least 1 semester credit hour to act as club officers, a faculty/staff that meets primary advisor requirements, and the club must officially register. Registration grants many on-campus privileges to student organizations.
Registration for a student organization is submitted through Sun Devil® Sync.
Before you submit a Registration
Before completing the online registration, the first three officers must complete the Student Officer Training and receive a 7/8 quiz score. The selected Primary advisor must complete the Advisor training and receive a 4/6 quiz score.
How to Register Your New Student Organization
You can register a new student organization at any time.
- Go to Sun Devil® Sync and click on “SIGN IN” in the top right and log in with your ASURITE ID and password.
- If it is your first time using Sun Devil® Sync you will be prompted to create a user profile.
- Click on “ORGANIZATIONS” and then “REGISTER AN ORGANIZATION”.
- Click on “REGISTER A NEW ORGANIZATION” at the bottom.
- Choose the organization’s primary campus location.
- Read the Registration Instructions carefully and be sure to have the following information on-hand:
- Contact information for all of your officers
- Organization constitution that includes the required Non-Discrimination Statement
- Date/time and location for organization meetings
- Send the Online Advisor Training link to your advisor and ask that it be completed. The link can be accessed here.
- Complete the online Student Organization Training Session.
- Once the above steps are all complete “SUBMIT” the registration and then your registration will be approved by your respective campus’s student organization office.