Student organizations are required to register on an annual basis. Registration is submitted through Sun Devil® Sync, ASU’s online student group management system.
The re-registration period for current student organization occurs during the second half of the spring semester. New student organizations can register at any time throughout the year.
How to Re-Register Your Organization
- Go to Sun Devil® Sync and click on “SIGN IN” in the top right and log in with your ASURITE ID and password.
- Click on “ORGANIZATIONS” and then “REGISTER AN ORGANIZATION”.
- Type your organization’s name in the search bar and then click the blue “RE-REGISTER” button.
- Contact your respective campus’s student organization office if you do not have administrative access for your organization.
- Update your officer information.
- Make sure the constitution uploaded is the most current for your organization.
- Enter your faculty/staff advisor's information.
- A staff member will send your advisor the Advisor Commitment Form but it is encouraged that you send it to them, too.
- Once you have completed all the steps “SUBMIT” the registration and then your registration will be approved by your respective campus’s Student Organization Office.