Sun Devil® Sync
Sun Devil® Sync is Arizona State University's online student involvement system. It connects students with student organizations and student organizations with their members and Administrative Advisors in a customizable, online campus community.
As a student organization, the system helps you to:
- Stay Organized: Upload your minutes, constitution, bylaws and other documents, images, videos
- Stay Current: Update and Maintain Your Membership Rosters
- Promote Your Group: Invite students to join your group; View those who express interest in joining; Post pictures, documents, and announcements for students to view
- Communicate: Blog and chat with your current members; reach out to potential members.
Setting Up Your Personal Account & Group Site
- Step 1: Visit ASU’s Sun Devil® Sync site to learn about registered student organizations at ASU.
- Step 2: Click the “SIGN IN” button in the upper right hand corner.
- Step 3: Log in using your ASURITE ID and Password. This confirms that you are an ASU student.
- Step 4: You have successfully logged in when you see the “Explore Arizona State University” page. Click on the circle in the top right, select “Account”, and complete your personal profile information.
- Step 5: Once you have completed your profile, you will see the ASU Community home page. Click “ORGANIZATIONS” on the navigation bar on the top of the screen and search for clubs or organizations that spark your interest. You can also contact student leaders to learn more about the organizations you have an interest in.