The Hispanic Mother Daughter Program is proud to announce our 2nd year scholarship partnership with American Family Insurance. We will be granting two students with a scholarship that has been funded with the generous donation of American Family Insurance.
Qualified applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Student must certify that s/he is a first-generation college student
- Student must have a GPA of 3.0 or more during his/her high school career
- Student must be an incoming ASU Freshman for Fall 2022
- Must be full time student at ASU
- Student must demonstrate consistent attendance and involvement with HMDP during his/her participation in the program
Awardees will be selected by a committee, and will be notified via email. An analysis of the awardees financial aid package will be made prior to any awards so as to maximize his/her entire package.
- Completed applications are due no later than Friday, April 29, 2022 by 5:00 p.m.
- Create a personal narrative that includes any of the following topics:
- Essay cannot exceed more than one page
- A personal obstacle you overcame
- Your professional goals
- What motivated you to help others
- How has HMDP helped you throughout your High School career
INCOMPLETE SUBMISSIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
For more information, contact HMDP: email@example.com or (480) 965-1025