ASU Health Services is dedicated to the well-being and educational success of each individual student by providing high-quality health care that is accessible, affordable and compassionate.
Medical Providers are available to Arizona residing students through in person and Telehealth options
- In person options Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Telehealth is available Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
How to reach us:
- Schedule an appointment, or message your provider through My Health Portal
- Call us at 480-965-3349 during office hours
- After hours, call 480-965-3349
- For emergencies, call 911.
Our more than 20 physicians and nurse practitioners are board-certified in emergency medicine, family medicine, internal medicine, neurology, orthopedics, rheumatology and sports medicine. In addition, ASU Counseling Services offers confidential, personal counseling, and crisis services for students experiencing emotional concerns, problems in adjusting, and other factors that affect their ability to achieve their academic and personal goals.