The Patient Portal allows you to:
- Submit required documentation.
- Schedule a COVID-19 vaccine appointment.
- Schedule a Flu Shot.
- Schedule telehealth appointments for:
- Upper respiratory symptoms or Covid 19 symptoms/questions
- Urinary or sexual health concerns
- Follow-up visits if you are an established patient at Health Services (medication refills, behavioral health follow-up, other follow-up visits instructed by your medical provider)
- Telehealth appointments are available to those students who live in Arizona.
- Schedule your medical-provider appointment online.
- Schedule all lab orders and STI Testing.
- Send and receive secure messages with your ASU Health Services provider.
- Send a renewal request for prescriptions.
- Ask billing questions.
- Access your medical records and request a copy of your health records.
- Get accurate, evidence-based, helpful health information by accessing patient education.
- You can upload your insurance card. Please see the directions on how to upload your insurance card in your Patient Portal.
If you are not an ASU Student and would like to obtain a portal account please contact ASU Health Services.
Non ASU affiliates will need to obtain a username and temporary password in person from ASU Health Services.