Returning to campus for spring 2022
The spread of COVID-19 and its fast-moving omicron variant means that we will continue our efforts to manage the spread of COVID-19 as we return to campus. Here is a quick look at our approach this spring:
- Students, faculty and staff need to take a COVID-19 test before coming back to our campuses. Students can submit their test result here. (Find additional information on the testing-verification FAQ.)
- ASU testing will continue to be available to all students and to faculty, staff and their family members. Testing is vital to fight the spread and help keep operations as normal as possible. Find more information about free saliva-based testing on the Devils’ drop-off website.
- Face coverings will be required inside all ASU classrooms. They also will be required inside all ASU buildings where physical distancing is not possible. Learn more about face coverings.
- We will be reinstating the Daily Health Check requirement so all students and employees will do a quick self-check each morning. If you don’t feel well, don’t come to campus.
- We will continue to provide weekly COVID-19 reports.
- We continue to expect faculty, staff and students to be vaccinated. All employees (including student employees) should have proof of vaccination or a medical or religious accommodation on file.
- COVID-19 vaccines and boosters will continue to be available to students, faculty and staff. Schedule an appointment through the Health Portal.
The result? A comprehensive plan to manage the spread of COVID-19 with the many tools we have developed and deployed over the past two years.
Posted: Jan. 5, 2022, at 1:45 p.m.