Enjoy free yoga for the whole family!
Invite healthy fun into your home. Tune in for free Zoom yoga classes designed with young yogis in mind. Classes will be easy to follow for all ages and cover concepts like healthy stretching and mindful breathing. No materials are needed to participate, but comfortable clothing and a yoga mat are recommended. Yoga instruction will last 45 minutes.
Follow along with other families across the country in this virtual yoga series throughout the fall semester. All classes will be broadcast live from the ASU 365 Community Union at 11 a.m. for the following dates:
- Saturday, August 28, 11 a.m.-noon
- Saturday, September 18, 11 a.m.- noon
- Saturday, October 23, 11 a.m.-noon
- Sunday, November 7, 11 a.m.-noon
- Saturday, December 4, 11 a.m.-noon
Registration is required. Please use the following links to register for any of the session dates: