When is Family Weekend?
Family Weekend 2022 will take place Friday, Nov. 4 through Sunday, Nov. 6.
What is Family Weekend?
Family Weekend is a long-standing ASU tradition held during the fall semester. Current students invite their families to join them on campus for a weekend of events to celebrate Sun Devil spirit and traditions. Family members of all ages can enjoy activities hosted by academic colleges, campus departments and Sun Devil Athletics.
Who can attend?
Any ASU affiliated families — students, staff, faculty, alumni and their family members and guests of all ages are welcome to attend.
What is the cost of attending Family Weekend?
Registrations cost $20 per student and $30 per guest. Children 5 and under are admitted at no cost.
Family Weekend tickets include:
- Events, tours and open houses across all four campus locations that showcase ASU spirit, pride and tradition.
- Ticket to the ASU Family Blockparty including food, games and activities for the whole family.
- A code to purchase discounted tickets to the UCLA vs. ASU football game on Saturday, Nov. 5. Families attending Family Weekend will have exclusive access to purchase Football tickets before general sale to the public.
- Clear stadium bag for your family to use at athletic events, including the football game against Pac-12 rival UCLA.
- An all-access pass to all four of the Sun Devil Fitness Complexes.
- Free use of the ASU Intercampus shuttles.
Where should we stay for family weekend?
Families can choose from a variety of accommodations to best suit their needs. Registrants will receive information about booking through the Family Weekend room blocks held at hotels near each campus location. For additional information on traveling to ASU, go to https://visit.asu.edu/travel.
What time should families arrive in town on Friday?
Check-in will begin at each campus the morning of Friday, Nov. 4, 2022, with events beginning at midday. Be sure to review the Family Weekend calendar of events to plan your visit.
Who can I contact for more information about Family Weekend or for assistance with registration questions?
You can contact the ASU Family office at firstname.lastname@example.org.