Individualized support to help you accomplish your academic and career goals.
Set yourself up for success with ASU TRIO Student Support Services. First-generation, low-income and students with disabilities receive academic support, mentoring, financial guidance, career and personal development to help you succeed both inside and outside of the classroom. This program serves admitted ASU students who are currently or will be enrolled in an ASU undergraduate program, pursuing their first baccalaureate degree.
- One-on-one tutoring
- One-on-one advising
- Assistance with applying for financial aid
- Academic skills
- Technology and social media
- Scholarship information
- Graduate school and career preparation
- Financial literacy
- Admission to cultural events
- Quiet study areas
- Technology resources
- Support for leadership conferences
- Free printing and computer lab