ASASU Council of Presidents (COP)
COP is comprised of the five elected Presidents from each of the student government organizations.
The COP comes together and collaborates every week to stay updated, act on our priorities and voice feedback on university-wide initiatives, programs, events and issues. This year, with the help of each student government and our student organizations, COP will focus on five areas of priority:
- Civic and Community Engagement: Voter registration events and student forums to gain your feedback.
- Collaboration and Communication at ASU: Including better transparency and accountability from your student governments, with an emphasis on providing relevant programming on all campuses for all students.
- Spirit, Pride, Tradition and Overall Affinity: Through the promotion of more inclusive traditions on all campuses and overseeing improvements to the ASU App.
- Diversity and Inclusion: Improving services and advocacy on every campus to empower Sun Devils from all backgrounds to thrive at ASU.
- Health, Wellness and Safety: Programming and advocacy focused on holistic health: physical, mental, financial and academic wellness.
2018 COP meeting minutes View priorities