Experience the center of student activity
Located in the center of student life at ASU Tempe, the new Student Pavilion, is an event venue for guest lectures, musicals, comedic performances and student productions.
The Student Pavilion was designed as a Net Zero Energy building and delivers green qualities including renewable energy, energy-efficiency and Zero Waste.
Student organizations are encouraged to make use of the Pavilion’s multi-use event space with auditorium-style seating for up to 1,100 guests.
ASU’s greenest building features:
- chilled-beam and indirect evaporative cooling
- external window and wall shading
- energy-efficient office, classroom and kitchen equipment
- high-efficiency heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems
- interior daylighting, including solar tube use
- LED and energy-efficient lighting
Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Saturday/Sunday 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Hours subject to change and will be adjusted for events, academic breaks, and holidays.