International Student Convocation
Sat., May 7, 2022 | Senita Ballroom, Student Pavilion - Tempe | 11 a.m.
The ASU International Student Convocation is a celebratory event that honors the accomplishments and commitment of ASU’s International students pursuing higher education. Participation is open to all students graduating in the spring and fall semesters.
- Graduates are asked to arrive at the Student Pavilion by 10 a.m. and check in on the 2nd floor to prepare for the formal processional beginning at 11 a.m.
- All graduates are required to wear an official ASU cap and gown during the convocation ceremony. You may purchase your regalia at the Sun Devil Campus Bookstores
- Family and friends are welcome to attend. Doors will open for guests at 10 a.m. Tickets are not required
- Participating graduates will receive the official ASU International stole during the program
- Light refreshments will be served after the convocation ceremony
- Live stream information can be found at https://graduation.asu.edu/ceremonies/latest
An invitation to ASU Faculty and Staff
All faculty and staff are invited to join in our celebration. Submit your information on our RSVP link for more details by Thursday, May 5th, 2022.
We look forward to celebrating with you!
Culture @ ASU
For more information please contact: Cultural Connection (480) 965-9600 or by email email@example.com.