Help plan the 2018 Pitchfork Awards! Please complete the registration form by Sunday, Nov. 12, 2017 @ 11:59 p.m.
The Pitchfork Awards is an annual awards ceremony that recognizes distinguished Sun Devils at Arizona State University and celebrates the accomplishments of students during the past calendar year. We are seeking dedicated and talented students to serve on the planning committee for the ASU Pitchfork Awards that will take place on April 5, 2018.
We are seeking volunteers for the following committees:
1. Nominations & Judging: coordinating award nominations and judging.
2. Marketing: developing outreach strategies and marketing efforts related to all components of the Pitchfork Awards.
3. Pre-Show/After Party: developing the pre-show and after-party experience for all participants.
4. Live Entertainment: determining the live entertainment finalists and coordinating performances for day of event.
5. Emcee and Script: coordinating and selecting emcees for day of show and/or assisting in the creation of the event script.
6. Production: coordinating and executing on stage elements for day of show.
7. Logistics: coordinating ticketing, timelines, award management, volunteer recruitment etc.
General expectations for student committee members include:
Cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
Commitment to committee work from November 2017 through April 2018.
Attending all Pitchfork Award committee meetings and additional meetings as necessary for specific project completion
Timely email and phone communication with committee
Willingness to share perspectives and ideas and gather input from other students as needed
Assist with day of event set-up, execution, and clean-up in addition to any specific committee day-of needs