Transfer students new to Arizona State University are strongly encouraged to attend a Transfer Student Orientation program. The day-long program serves as an opportunity to meet with your ASU Academic Advisor and register for your class schedule. In addition, many university resources and campus partners are available at the program for your convenience. Reserve your program date today.
Register your program date today. Whether you are transferring from a 2-year college or plan to come from another 4-year institution, Transfer Orientation provides an opportunity for you to discover aspects of ASU that will enhance your Sun Devil Experience.
The Transfer Orientation program agenda includes the following opportunities for students;
- Speak with a representative for your Academic College
- Learn about your ASU Academic College and its Resources
- Register for classes for your first semester
- Connect with ASU faculty and staff
- Obtain your official ASU Sun Devil ID card
- Access university housing information (if applicable)
- Learn about -commuter student resources
- Meet other transfer students
- Purchase a parking permit or Valley Metro pass
- And much more!
Transfer Orientation Program Fee
There is a $100 Transfer Orientation program fee for all students attending the program. This program fee includes the cost of your ASU Student ID Card as well as the opportunity to bring a guest to the program.