It is expected that the community ambassador will serve as a leader in the community and as such is expected to actively build relationships with other students in their community, serving as a mentor, resource referral, and role-model to others.
Note: In addition to filling out the form below, you MUST apply on-line through student employment https://cfo.asu.edu/hr-applicant by selecting
on-campus student positions and then searching for job requisition number 40116BR.
- Currently and actively enrolled at ASU
- Completed at least two semesters at ASU
- Ability to connect to a wide range of students
- Must be in good standing with Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Will reside in University House, 922 Place, The District, The Cottages, Vertex, 12fifty5, Villas on Apache, Gateway, Greenleaf Tempe Station, The Hyve, Rise on Apache, Boulevard 1900, or West 6 for the 18-19 academic year
- Attend community resource training
- Distribute and post university-related information in a designated off-campus location
- Meet with the off-campus management monthly to determine needs.
- Promote campus program/events in off-campus apartment community.
- Meet with EOSS staff to discuss program development.
- Refer off-campus residents to appropriate university offices for assistance.
- Attend weekly group meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Work 10-15 hours per week
- Maintain a library of ASU resources for students