The Memorial Union Advisory Board (MUAB) acts as the student voice for the ASU Memorial Union. The MUAB is a collection of student, faculty, and staff that serves to improve the student experience in the MU. By facilitating communication, aligning resources, relaying the student voice, and offering programs, the board works to create a welcoming environment for the ASU community. The MUAB conducts regular review of MU policies to make sure the MU is best serving the student population and its needs.
For more information about MUAB, please contact Jeff Rensel at email@example.com.
Why join MUAB?
- Make a difference on campus
- Serve as a leader in a small, dynamic organization
- Work collaboratively with ASU faculty and staff to improve MU policy
- Get involved in your Memorial Union!
MUAB Board Members
- Nicole Mayberry - Student, Graduate and Professional Student Association (GPSA)
- Joshua Freid - Student, Undergraduate Student Government (USG)
- James Fischer - Student, Economics and Finance
- Anish Gona - Student, Finance
- Anastasja Castoro - Student, Memorial Union Building Manager Supervisor (Memorial Union Student Employee)
- Robert Kleinasser - Associate Professor, Educational Leadership and Innovation
- Daphne Gill - Assistant Director, Learning Services Noble (ASU Library)
- Jim Emmons - Dining Services General Manager (Aramark)
- Jeff Rensel - Memorial Union Director - Facilities, Operations, Events