Health Services Pharmacy
Located in ASU Health Services, Tempe Campus
The full service ASU Health Services Pharmacy provides prescription and over-the-counter products at low prices and can bill charges directly to you My ASU account. Click here for a complete list of over-the-counter products available. Our friendly staff is here to answer your questions and process your prescriptions in a timely manner. We can accommodate any special orders that you might have within one working day and can even fill your prescriptions from other (non-ASUHS) physicians/nurse practitioners. Our goal to provide high quality patient centered care at affordable prices.
Downtown Phoenix, Polytechnic and West clinics offer a limited supply of medications.
|Academic Year||Monday - Friday||8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.|
|Summer||Monday - Friday||8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.|
- Average 25% savings compared to some community pharmacies
- An additional 10% discount to students with Aetna Student Health Insurance
- Cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard, Sun Dollars accepted. We can also charge your student account (minimum fee $3.00)
- Prescription insurance cards are not accepted. We pass savings to you by purchasing medications from wholesale vendors
ASU Health Services supports a Smoke-free ASU
At ASU Health Services, we have a certified smoking cessation educator who can help guide students to stop smoking. Students can also be seen by one of our family practice physicians for consultation on the medications that require a prescription to help smoking cessation. To start the process come into the ASU Health Services Pharmacy and speak with the specialist, about the alternatives that are available. Success starts with just one-step in the right direction.
Patient Prescription Assistance Program
FREE or low cost medication
One of our goals at ASU Health Services Pharmacy is to help students with no prescription benefits obtain prescription medications at little or no cost. With the help of ASU Health Services, many students have been able to substantially reduce or eliminate prescription drug bills. This is done by the Patient Assistance Program set up by multiple manufactures to help those in need of assistance in obtaining necessary medication at little or no cost.
The staff at ASU Health Services Pharmacy will help guide you through the process.
- Obtain the forms necessary to receive the medication by visiting www.needymeds.org and looking up the medication and printing of the application. The website also provides information on the qualifying factors to be eligible for the program.
- Complete the application
- Bring the application to ASU Health Services Pharmacy staff member. If any additional steps are required then the staff member would help the student with the completion of the process.
If at any point in the process you have questions or concerns, contact the pharmacy at 480-965-3338 to receive the needed information.
Note: You are not required to fill your prescriptions at the ASU Health Services Pharmacy. You have the option to take your prescription to a pharmacy of your choice.
CHS Pharmacy Best Deals:
Health Shop: ASU Pharmacy OTC List and Pricing
|Health & Beauty||Snacks|
Cough & Cold
Soap, shave cream
|Gastointestinal||Insect repellent||(3 free per visit)||Mints|
|First Aid||Dental care||Creams||Cookies|
|Eye drops, lens solution||Creams||Lotions||Gum|
We accept cash, checks, Visa, Mastercard, Sun Dollars